Chocolates can be distinguished not only on the basis of their taste but also of their origin. Chocolates can be distinguished according to taste according to following categories: dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, butter sweet chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate. On the basis of its origin chocolate are divided onto Belgian chocolate, Swiss chocolate, German chocolate, French chocolate, Mexican chocolate and Venezuelan chocolate. According to the first classification type taste of the chocolate depends on its cocoa content whereas milk chocolate is made of both chocolate and milk, the milk chocolate is made of milk and is white in color.
- Belgian Chocolate- Originally produced in Belgium, it is one of the most internationally reputed cake. Belgian chocolate can either be the Belgian dark chocolate or a gourmet Belgian chocolate. Usually, they have a high percentage of cocoa and are slightly bitter in taste. But it is one of the most delicious and healthy chocolate to have. The famous Swiss chocolates also had its rise from the Belgian Chocolate.
- Swiss Chocolates- The Swiss chocolate is made in Switzerland. The Swiss chocolates are found in the form of bars, truffles, and chocolate candies. It can also be found in assorted packs with different fillings and ingredients. Layered chocolate filled and topped with cream filling, chocolate ganache, whipped cream, and fresh berries.
- German Chocolate- German chocolate or German’s coconut-pecan can be the filling and topping can be of caramel. Occasionally maraschino cherries are added to garnish and also to make it look beautiful. This chocolate was first originated by Baker’s chocolate company wand was named after its creator Sam German. The chocolate is semi-sweet but has relatively higher sugar content.
- French Chocolate- The French are great connoisseurs of chocolate, and they have escalated the fart of chocolate to a whole new level. The types of chocolates are bonbon de chocolate or filled chocolates; the second is the tablettes de chocolat which are chocolate bars. Usable into breakable chocolate squares. There is also an assortment of chocolate confections which include dried citrus fruits, nuts, dried fruits, and marshmallows. There are also fruit jellies, and heart shaped chocolates.
- Mexican Chocolates- Mexicans have a lot of mismatched yet delicious chocolate options like- chocolate candies, Mexican milk chocolate bars, delicious marshmallow lollipop covered with chocolate and other unique combinations.
- Venezuelan Chocolates-Rich in cacao, the Venezuelan chocolates offers a perfect balance of the powerful taste of cocoa and the intense woody texture.
The type of chocolate may not be much important for one, but the taste is. The look of the chocolate also matters a lot when it comes to gifting the same. With so many eccentric options of chocolates, if you are a man of taste then you can send the chocolate by post. You just have to order them online with the address, and it will be at your doorstep in a couple of days. There are many other options also available these days which include the online order to a seller in the city of the concerned recipient only.