Have queries regarding direct entry stream 186?
If you wish to work in Australia and get permanent residency, here is how employer nomination subclass 186 can be helpful for you. Get into article to know more!
Direct entry system
Direct entry stream subclass 186 is an employer nomination scheme under which skilled worker is nominated for permanent residence in Australia by any Australian employer. Non- Australian candidates are eligible to apply for subclass 186 and the visa has two main steps:
- Nomination by Australian employer
- Application process to be completed by aspiring candidate.
Any skilled worker can apply for visa subclass 186, if he is fulfilling some basic criteria such as:
- You should be nominated for job by any renowned Australian employer.
- The nomination should be made before 6 months of application process (to be done by aspiring candidate)
- Your age should be less than age of 45 years.
- You should posses all skills and qualification which are required for the job you wish to have.
- You should hold English proficiency certificate (or you need to be graduate from English/higher education certificate having English as its medium of instruction).
- You should have certificate of your health and mental well being.
- You should meet other requirements of application as well.
- You can only apply for this visa if you are not staying in Australia.
- You should have stayed for a short period or never stayed in Australia (you should not be an Australian resident).
- Along with the job nomination you should have the nomination approval.
- English proficiency certificate is the mandatory requirement for the visa subclass. You can get this certificate if you qualify the conducted English exam. In case you don’t have English proficiency certificate, you should have studied English for at least 5 years or you should have completed your higher education with English as instruction medium. English is the global language and to adjust in another country you should know the communication language.
- You have to meet the mental and physical well being certificate but that will be only valid for 12 months. You will need to organise medication examination even before completing the application process.
- You will need to attach your character certificate for which you have to submit a police certificate of the country you have been living in (or any country you have lived in past) for minimum 12 months or more than 10 years after you have completed your 16 birthday.
You can boost your career by applying under employer nomination subclass 186 and fulfil your dream of working in Australia. It have been already mentioned above that visa subclass 186 gives you opportunity to settle down in Australia permanently. So if you are thinking to move to Australia or want to work there, go and apply for direct entry stream 186 and take a step forward towards your dream job.