You might have seen small or large businesses trying to expand as much as possible to gain more growth, right? You might be wondering that if they want to do this and step foot in other country, how they might do it? Then don’t worry we have the answer right her for you. In countries like Canada they have special programs in their visas that can help in making their dreams come true. The Nova Scotia entrepreneur stream is one of those streams where anyone who is looking for staying in one of the most influential areas in the country can apply for it. But there are some catches and requirements to the program. So let’s take a look and then the requirements to the program. So let’s get cracking.
The nova scotia entrepreneur program is mainly designed for the business minded people to live in a community called as Nova Scotia. A locality where all of the entrepreneurs from all across the world can come and settle down in that area to make it one of the most diversified localities in the country of Canada. But then there are certain rules such that they have to be engaged in some of the other entrepreneurial work on a day to day basis. And also be ahead of a company as well. Such requirements eliminate the possibility of any ordinary person applying for this field. Hence let’s take a look at the different requirements that the visa pertains when someone wishes to apply for it. Let’s get cracking.
The eligibility clauses
For a person interested in this kind of visa to enter Canada, then the clauses are as follows.
- Age factor – the individual willing to apply for this visa should be more than 21 years of age or older.
- The want of willing to live in the area of Nova Scotia and willing to actively be part of the management of nova scotia business.
- Should have a net worth of almost $600,000 CAD or more in order to be granted the visas.
- Have the willingness to invest around $150,000 CAD of their own money in a particular business to be started up in nova scotia.
- Experience – having more than 5 years of experience as an active senior management role in a company or having active interaction in the management of your own business for more than 3 years.
- Language – should have a score of at least 5 in actively reading, listening, talking or writing English or French.
- A form of interest should be completed online which can be found on the home page of the visa.
- Must have an invitation from nova scotia themselves requesting you to apply for the visa from the immigration office.
Certain kinds of visa such as these are unique but yet different. hence only the rich and the business minded people can be benefited out of this. But if you are looking for some other option then you can always go the normal route to get your visa to Canada.