If you talk about Latest Fashion Trends,
I follow simple elementary principles in life: Carry yourself the way you to be appraised.
All too often when we feel disappointed with our wardrobes, we accept that an extra shopping trip could fix our problem. But thinking a little artistically about how to style what you already own can save you money and time and help you fall in love with your personal style all over again.
- Firstly, know your body type and start adoring yourself.
- Always believe in fashion mantra: “Life is party dress like it”
- Know what colour best go on you but do have a variety of colours also like always don’t stick on white or black, try to bring colours in your life.
- Certain important & basic things should be in your wardrobe, like Black & Blue denim slim fit, White t-shirts, few shirts.
- Mix & Match is one of my favourite styles, it gives you an authority in many ways. But one must be equally careful in dressing this way, as it should never look too much or non-coordinated.
- I prefer prints, assorted styles, with basics being essential Like scarfs, watches, with certain trends in vogue.
- Buy apparels and accessories, which is relevant to your industry, as you would be majorly wearing those styles in day to day life, that adds a class to your persona.
- Right accessories like footwear, fashion jewellery, watch, apparel accessories, head accessories all plays central look in giving you complete look.
Tips on latest fashion trends for women, following dressing, can be considered:
- Roll Up the Sleeves and Pop the Collar:
Rolling up the sleeves and popping the collar on your favourite jacket can make your outfit look even more fluently stylish. Try wearing a contrasting shirt or a shorts pastel dress under your jacket and rolling the shirt cuffs over the jacket cuffs for another fun look.
- Go Bold with your Lipstick:
Have you ever noticed how something as simple as taking your makeup game up a mark can totally renovate your outfit and have the compliments? So, I would suggest you go up with a Red bold lipstick with a casual jeans t-shirt will add a charm to your looks.
- Put Some Heels On
If you’re feeling a bit frumpy in an outfit, try switching up your footwear to add some height and change your posture. You’ll be surprised at the difference this small tweak can make.
- Animal prints or Tribal prints:
If you love wearing prints I am sure you will take inspiration from these prints and follow the trend like every other girl. People love these tribal print designs and patterns. They will always make you look simple and classy.
You can never go wrong with a timeless quilted chain-strap bag, so grab a cute mini cross-body version that is in keeping with the outfit’s laid-back-yet-elegant look. A floral-print bag adds an extra dose of femaleness and is also handy enough for you to wear on the other days of your trip.