If you are having acontraction, that means you are on the verge of delivering your baby. As the parturition comes nearer, you will get frequent contractions. If you are going to be the mother for the first time, you should know that there are certain false alarms you can also face during pregnancy. Sometimes, it gets difficult to differentiate the false one from the actual one.
A pregnancy contraction timer can help you there. With this timer, one can understand the nature of the contraction and also get the actual date and timing of delivery. Every pregnant lady has her own time of contraction and based on that the delivery time is scheduled. The frequency of contraction denotes the intensity of labour.
How to Realise That You Are Getting False Alarms
Pregnant ladies often feel like they are having real contractions. But, there are times when those are false alarms. How to differentiate the false ones from the real-time contractions?
- If there is no specific pattern of contraction, that is false. The intensity doesn’t increase with time.
- If it is afalse alarm, you may feel pain in your lower abdomen. The pain will also recede faster than actual pain.
So, these are the false reflexes that you can face sometimes during your pregnancy and you can ignore these. You can simply understand the symptoms of real labour and those are related to the timely delivery. How to understand whether you are having areal contraction?
- You will notice a pattern of contraction as it will happen at regular interval. Also, the intensity will increase with the day of delivery coming closer.
- The more the delivery date come closer, the pain becomes more unbearable. You can’t even focus on anything else than the pain when it is areal
When you start getting these signs, you should understand that the day of parturition is near. As contraction happens at aregular interval, the delivery date and time can easily be counted on online contraction timer.
How to Count Contraction Timer
You will find such timer online. By following simple steps, you can track contractions during pregnancy-
- If you feel a tightening feeling in your abdomen, click on the ‘Start’ button.
- When the pain of your contraction ends, click on the ‘Stop’ button.
- If you experience continuous five contractions, you should look for the length and frequency of those and also count the interval time between each contraction.
How a Contraction Timer Helps You
By concentrating on the contraction pattern and time, the contraction timer helps to detect the time of labour. The tools of contraction timer helps in several things-
- It helps to determine the time of real contraction.
- It also assists in determining when expecting ladies should go for acheck-up.
- It becomes easier to determine different stages of pregnancy and you can get an idea of your expected delivery date.
These are the details you need to know about contraction timer. You can avail the online one or buy a timer to keep records of the contractions.