Virtual offices are an important weapon for budding businesses that are waiting their turn to flourish. Virtual offices provide the comfort of an office for meeting clients and checking orders of products at minimal rates. Many metropolitan cities in India have warmed up to the idea of virtual offices. The concept of modern management is the driving force behind setting up furnished offices for rent in Sohna Road, Gurgaon and virtual offices in Mumbai and Delhi. It becomes a feasible idea for many start-ups and home-owned businesses to use virtual offices as they provide an address for business correspondence (usually in prominent areas) and legal registration of the business. They also provide conference rooms, telephone numbers for better exchange of information, and a general receptionist for handling everything from answering calls to maintaining files and ensure smooth functioning. An online application can be developed for communication between all employees if the company is based online.
The reasons behind renting virtual offices-
People opt for virtual offices for many reasons which are conducive to their business and its expansion.
- Surveys suggest that 25% companies use virtual offices to maintain postal reliability and no change in address no matter where the business is expanding.
- 17-18% companies use the option of virtual offices to keep the same trading or registered offices in their entrepreneur office space for the delivery of goods.
- 13-14% companies look for the prominent address location that most virtual office services provide. The existence of a company office at Connaught Place in New Delhi or Fort and BandraKurla Complex in Mumbai makes a much stronger impact than faraway places that are unknown to clients. First impressions matter and looks are what attract customers in any business.
- 13% companies look for credibility when the book virtual offices. This becomes crucial when the company handles operations online. The presence of a fancy office address makes the company much more believable to clients. Clients are more likely to opt for a company located at a well-known location.
- 11-12% companies are home-owned businesses that don’t have the same trading address. Renting a virtual office at a different trading office provides the solution to home-owned entrepreneurs who can conduct their business from home but require an address for logistics.
- 5% companies use virtual offices because they are not real offices, and that reduces the overhead costs of maintenance.
- 3% companies require virtual offices for accessing the post due to frequent travel to places of business correspondence or business opportunities.
Saving money with virtual offices-
It is obvious that the perks to having virtual offices are saving time and money. The investment in virtual offices is far less than traditional offices.
- Any emerging business is looking for a way to cut costs and save as much money as possible.
- The fact that a table or desk space is booked at a reputable location for the company at low costs and a lot of benefits seems like an impossible statement. Virtual offices have made this possible.
- No on-site administrative staff means not any payment to this staff. This saves any company a bucket load of money.