Food is love. Can you imagine a world where we human beings do not need to eat to survive? Eating is probably the best part about living. Trying out new delicacies of different places is what a lot of us thrive for. One of the best places to go and try out new food is the Indian subcontinent. The best part about food is the variety. Everywhere different cultures and geographical locations have led to diverse eating habits among human beings. This has resulted in the huge variety of dishes we see available nowadays. It is advisable to experiment with your food. You should have an open mind when it comes to food. You never know what might tingle your taste buds just the right way. Don’t be afraid when you see some new dish somewhere in the world. Just take a leap of faith and try the dish you might just be surprised at how much you like it.
There are absolutely delicious non veg dishes as well as veg dishes. There are dishes which are so good that you would find yourself wanting more and more of that dish and even when you are full you would feel like keeping on eating. There are some dishes which are prepared in the Indian subcontinent whose main ingredient is vegetables but many non-vegetarians would gladly give up non-veg for a meal and have that dish because they are so well made and just so mouth wateringly delicious. Some of these dishes are pretty complicated to make but others are not so complicated. If you wish to learn how to make these dishes then all you have to do is go online and search the recipe for that dish and you would get plenty of results to work with. Following are the dishes which are the best ten dishes found in the Indian subcontinent:
- Mutton curry: This is one dish that is insanely popular almost throughout the entire Indian subcontinent. This is a very tasty dish and making it is relatively simple. It is a good idea to watch a video of this being made before trying to make it for the first time in your life. This dish tastes great with tandoori roti.
- Palak paneer: This is a very popular veg dish.
- Dhosa: This is a dish originating in South India and is very popular throughout India.
- Rajma: This is a very tasty dish that is loved by a lot of people.
- Kaalidaal: This is a go to food for the vegetarian people.
- Chicken reshmi kebab: This is one complicated dish but if made correctly makes the chicken melt in your mouth and is absolutely delicious with some choice sauces.
- AlooParatha: if you have never heard of alooparatha then you should not call yourself a foodie. This is probably the best food that has ever been invented. If you don’t know what an alooparatha is then you should visit India just to have a taste of alooparatha.
These are the top seven dishes that are available throughout India.