The various factors that you must consider before buying a RO water filter for your house are mentioned as under:
- Know the chemistry of the water. Investigate out the contamination level in the water. For this you need to get to a research facility where water examination on your drinking water can be conducted. This will incorporate a general water test, which involves discovering absolute coliform microorganisms, pH, nitrate/nitrites, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), natural carbon contaminants such as pesticides, mechanical contamination, fluoride, and so forth. The technician from RO Care India in your general vicinity who repairs water purifiers can be a decent source of fetching the essential data that you require to investigate the same. This will enable you to choose whether you need RO that filters out dissolved minerals in the water or a purifier that kills the microbes or may be something that accomplishes both of these tasks.
- Decide whether you need a water purifier for the whole water system of the house or only for the drinking water faucet.
- Shortlist from the various brands accessible in the market. Comprehend the standard of the products. There are a number of acclaimed organizations that offer accreditation to water purifiers – this is a point of check for the customers as it is a mark of water safety. For Indian market, WQA-Water Quality Association offers accreditation to the water purifiers so you can check their website or can ask your dealer about the same.
- The best quality membranes and filters are quite costly, therefore an online hunt will enable you to analyse the highlights and costs of the purifiers available in the market. It is critical to consider the upkeep cost of the machine before you end up buying one.
- Finally, when you venture inside a shop in order to purchase the item, you can make the inquiries. Some of the questions that you must ask are as under:
- Is the item authorized by an eminent organization, for example, WQA, FDA or NSF?
- How frequently the residue membrane or filter should be changed or cleaned?
- What is the guarantee on the parts of the machine and what number of free services ae being offered by the organization?
- On the off chance that it is a RO Care India purifier, what is the speed of filtering? (It is recommended to purchase a fast speed filter as that guarantees great flow of water).
Which one to purchase?
There are nothing short of at least ten brands of water purifiers available in the market. Every one of these item varies in cost, sort of filter they utilize and the technique for filtration. Most RO water purifiers today consolidate two/three strategies together in order to give the high quality cleaned water to the customers. For example, you may get a purifier which consolidates the advantages of a RO purifier and UV sanitization or you may get the advantage of UV cleansing and also of filtration through an initiated carbon filter from some organisations. These advanced and modern model of water purifiers that offer a blend of advancements will cost anyplace between INR 7000 and INR 20000. Water purifiers have turned into a basic piece of each kitchen now and makers of these items are contending to gather piece of the pie. The preferred standpoint for a customer here is that she/he can expect great rebates in these items, particularly, when purchasing amid a festive season.