One of the most underrated pieces of women’s clothing often prone to fashion blunders are pants. But the perfect pair of pants (chosen carefully according to the setting, of course) flatters your body type more than any other garment. They can be playfully be teamed up with a bunch of other clothing like tops, tees, blazers, trench coats etc.
So, here are a few pants options that are widely used by women and most preferred by them. These are aslo easily available in all stores near you and also at the online stores. If you wish to grab them effortlessly then you could buy women trousers online in India:
- Harem Pants- The comfort level in this type of pants is absolutely high. The trousers gather at the ankles and at waist. Waistbands, elastic or drawstrings hold the gathers evenly in a harem pant. They come in so many prints, plaids, checks or plains. The material usually used for harem pants are thin, so they do not look bulky with gathers.
- Palazzo Pants- Yet another funky option are a pair of formal palazzo pants for women. Palazzo pants are basically exaggerated versions of wide-legged pants. Due to the flare, these pants quite simply tone down the inches for people on the heavier side. They go very well with crop tops, and stilettos or pumps. These types of pants are extremely comfortable to be in, easy to pull off, and look quite on the off-beaten path of fashion. They can also make for a good formal and semi-formal wear, once teamed up with a fitted, tailored shirt.
- Jodhpurs- Jodhpurs originated from Rajasthan in India. They were long pants till the ankles and had a snug fit from calves to the ankle. It had reinforced fabric protecting the inner calf and knee from rubbing. Jodhpurs had a flared fit around the thighs and hips. This style was possibly to help the body stay cool in the hot climate. These types of pants are very stylish and you will see celebrities style them pretty often.
- Leggings as Pants- This is probably the most comfortable wear ever and you hardly feel like you’re wearing anything- it’s that easy on you. They are available from a range starting with plain hues to funky ones available in neon colours and gorgeous prints – Aztec, floral, cartoon, what not – that can even double up as your evening wear for an outing.
- Stirrups- Stirrup pants (or stirrup leggings) are tight-fitting ladies’ pant tapering at the ankles, very similar to leggings. The bottom extends to a strap or a band that is worn under the foot arch to hold the stirrups in place. The elasticized band material prevents strirrups from getting torn. Stirrup pants originally started as sportswear for women for horse riding and skiing.
So, now that you have a list of the most preferred pants there should be no trouble to buy trousers for girls online. Hurry and pick as many as you can.