Lapis lazuli is the crystal that is combination of sulfur deposits and unique variations of gold and white specks from Calcite and Pyrite. It is the most powerful stone in the mineral kingdom. It is also called as the stone of wisdom and truth. It helps the wearer to explore their inner self and increases the self-enlightenment.
It is the gemstone for the zodiac sign of Sagittarius. Lapis lazuli symbolizes the planets Neptune and Venus. It holds the immense power of these planets. Lapis lazuli has the great history. In ancient time, this stone was the most sought and demanded stone. The kings used these stones to decorate themselves. Cleopatra also used the crushed lapis lazuli to enhance her beauty because the stone is dark and beautiful than others. There is an evidence of the mining process of the lapis lazuli stone since 4000 BC.
How to wear Lapis Lazuli stone?
Lapis lazuli stone is best to wear in gold or silver. It can benefit maximum if worn in gold or silver. It can be embedded in ring, necklace, pendants, and bracelets. Lapis lazuli, if it is to be worn as a ring then it should be worn in the middle finger of the respective hand. Respective in a sense that, right hand for the righty people and left hand for the lefty people. Follow all this instruction in the Saturday evening. Saturday evening is the best time for the stone to connect to your soul.
What are the benefits of the lapis lazuli gemstone?
Lapis lazuli stone holds immense power in the astrological fields. It helps in balancing the chakras. Lapis lazuli is also called as the healing stone. In the health as well as in the academics, the lapis lazuli stone is very beneficial. It is easily available and cheap too. For the students and people working in creative fields, this stone is highly recommended to wear in any form of jewelry. Following Following are the benefits of the lapis lazuli stone for the wearer:
- The gem is considered as the symbol of wisdom and truth. So, it helps in changing your behavior to wise, loyal and faithful.
- It is best for the meditation. The lapis lazuli stone helps in calming your mind and body. It concentrates your mind and helps in meditation.
- For the professionals like a https://www.bookmysinger.com/ and other creative workers, it helps in maintaining the throat and vocal cord healthy. For the vocal health and throat health, lapis lazuli stone is the best gemstone. It also cures the throat related problems like sore throat, laryngitis, etc.
- For those who cannot control their anger and rage, lapis lazuli stone helps in anger management. It controls the rage and calms the mind.
- It is believed that the lapis lazuli stone attracts the success and opportunities by bring the luck and fortune.
- Lapis lazuli promotes the self-awareness. It boosts the self-confidence for the shy and preserved people. This stone is best for the self-realization and know about your inner self.
- As it is a healing stone so, it helps in healing the emotional, physical, psychological and spiritual healings. The lapis lazuli stone helps in the balance of chakras in the body. It balances the bow chakra, throat chakra etc. it also connects the soul with the mind and controls the divine energy.
- It is very beneficial for the students. It helps a lot in the academics. For the students with less memory and concentration power, the lapis lazuli stone increases the memory and understanding power for the students. This event increases the grades of the students.
- The bow chakra balancing stone, lapis lazuli has the unique vibration that changes your perceptions in seeing the things. Bow chakra is also known as the third eye chakra.
Thus, the lapis lazuli stone is very powerful and beneficial. Although it is not expensive but it is equally beautiful and has astronomical importance equal to the other gemstone. If worn properly and if suits your astronomy then it is certain that the stone provides you the positive energy balancing your chakras.