Hydrocele is a health condition in which swelling occurs in the scrotum. The scrotal sac fills with fluid that causes lots of discomfort and problem in the functioning of the testes. It can majorly affect male fertility if it arises on both sides of the testes. Injury or trauma to the scrotum is the major cause of development of hydrocele. It can occur due to lifting heavy objects or playing sports without proper jockstrap for scrotal support.
A hydrocele may or may not cause pain at an early stage, but you should not ignore the signs even if the swelling is painless. Otherwise the condition will keep on getting worse and become painful.
People suffering from hydrocele suffer from the following symptoms:
- Constant heaviness due to swollen scrotum
- Difficulty in wearing well fitted clothes
- Gradual increase in the pain along with the inflammation
- The swelling subside on lying down
- Tenderness and mild soreness of the enlarged scrotum
These symptoms of course contribute to a lot of stress and embarrassment for the person on a daily basis. Hence, there is no wise reason to delay seeking medical help for hydrocele
It is easier to get proper treatment for hydrocele if you are living in a city like Hyderabad or other major cities. There are plenty of hospitals that offer hydrocele treatment. But the catch here is to pick the hospital that offers advanced modern laser hydrocelectomy. Yes, it is the best treatment for hydrocele in today’s day and age. Hence, more and more healthcare practitioners are bringing it into use.
You should also be aware of the complications that can arise if you leave hydrocele untreated. It can be more problematic than you can imagine. And, of course the treatment becomes complicated then.
Complications of untreated hydrocele:
- Infection in the fluid of hydrocele
- Shrinking of the testicles
- Poor sperm health and slow sperm formation
- Other fertility issues such as erectile dysfunction
So, you must reach out to a well reputed hospital for permanent treatment to keep away these complications.
Which hospital should you choose for hydrocele treatment in Hyderabad?
As mentioned earlier, you should choose a hospital that offers the laser treatment for hydrocele in Hyderabad. This modern treatment is painless with zero chances of any kind of complication during or after the treatment.
The laser hydrocelectomy enables the patient to fully recover in just 3-5 days. There are no wounds or incisions left behind to heal. So, the patient has no major restrictions after the laser surgery. There are only a few minor precautions to keep in mind.
Thus, opting for a hospital that has modern painless laser hydrocele surgery majorly adds up to the trustworthiness and ease of the treatment experience.
If you are suffering from hydrocele in the present moment, you can come in contact with Pristyn Care.
Prefer Pristyn Care associated hospital for best treatment facilities
Pristyn Care is associated with the best of hospitals in Hyderabad for the permanent treatment of Hydrocele. In addition to offering the laser hydrocelectomy, the surgeons use USFDA approved techniques to perform the surgery. The expertise of the surgeons, combined with state of the art techniques and facilities, make the surgical experience 100% reliable, safe and seamless.
Moreover, Pristyn Care also tries to ensure that the treatment expenses are not too heavy on your pocket. They participate in all kinds of health insurances and even get the paperwork done on your behalf. This will save you from a lot of hassle and running around with worries.
Additionally, they provide discounts on diagnostics, free follow-ups and pick up and drop facility on the day of the surgery to make sure that the treatment is hassle-free for you.
What to expect after the hydrocele surgery?
- You may experience a little pain and soreness in the groin region. Do not worry, this is quite normal. Just ask your doctor for home remedies to subside the pain. You can even take some anti-inflammatory medicines for the same.
- You may notice some drainage from the treated region. Just keep the groin area clean and dry and wear only loose comfortable clothes.
- Showering is generally not advised for the first 24 hours after the hydrocele surgery. Ask your doctor when you can shower. Remember not to soak the scrotal region under water.
- Wear scrotal support while carrying on with your routine life activities. This would minimize the pressure on the scrotum.
- Do not lift heavy weights or indulge in rigorous physical activities. Try and keep the pressure off of your lower body.
- Refrain from any sexual activities for a few weeks. Ask your doctor about the time period for which you need to avoid sexual intercourse.
- Maintain regular follow-ups with your doctor. If you notice anything unusual (which is not the case with laser hydrocelectomy), consult your doctor without delay.
You should not hesitate at all in reaching a specialist doctor if or when you suffer from any kind of reproductive health problems. Such problems like hydrocele, etc must be tended as soon as they surface. The right treatment, at the right time, can save you from having to go through any major troubles or complications. And to make the treatment even more reliable, make sure that you choose the right hospital. Do your research and reach a final decision. Lead a happy and healthy life.