Samsung Galaxy S6 T-mobiles was launched in India in March 2015. This phone was priced around Rupees 23,999 for the 32 GB variant and came with a lot of features. It has a 5.10 inches touchscreen with a display of resolution of 1440 X 2560 pixels at a 577 pixels per inch. The Samsung Galaxy S6 T-Mobile has an internal memory of 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB which could not be expanded by external SD cards. The gadget was powered by 1.5GHz octa-core processor and a Random Access Memory (RAM) of 3GB was available. The phone had a 16-megapixel primary camera as the rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera for clicking brilliant selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 T-Mobile is a single SIM smartphone that only accepted a Nano SIM. With a non-removable battery of 2550mAh, this smartphone runs on Android 5.0 and weighs around 138.00 grams. The height x width x thickness of the smartphone is 143.40 x 70.50 x 6.80 respectively. This phone included all sorts of connectivity options from Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, Wi-Fi, Infrared, USB and OTG to 3G and 4G LTE networks. The sensors on the phone comprise Compass, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Barometer and Gyroscope.
If you wish to receive unlock codes or you want to know how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 T-Mobile then read through the instructions below. But firstly, read the unlock requirements stated below:
- You first need to ensure if your device is a T-Mobile device.
- Make sure the device you bought is not reported as stolen, lost or blocked from beforehand.
- The account that you have paired with your T-Mobile should not be cancelled and must be present in good standing.
- You can only ask for two unlock codes for unlocking your T-Mobile in a span of 12 months.
- You must pre-pay or fulfil all the post-paid requirements as per the terms and conditions of unlocking.
- Keep your cash memo or proof of purchase intact. You will need to produce it along with some added information while you opt for receiving unlock codes.
The unlock codes and specific information and step by step instructions which you need to follow can be provided to you only by your original carrier or mobile manufacturer. The descriptive instructions by following which you can unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 T-Mobile are discussed below:
- Firstly, figure out if your device has the eligibility to be unlocked by ticking off the points given above.
- Go to the Home Screen of your phone and click on ‘Apps’.
- As the Apps window open, click on ‘Device Unlock’.
- When a popup comes, click on ‘Continue’.
- Now, wait for a while as your device gets connected to the server.
- Now select the device unlock type- a) Permanent Unlock, b) Temporary Unlock (This will require mobile data and will not work on Wifi).
- Wait till the device requests for unlocking.
- If you are successful, restart your device to apply settings – a) Permanent Success, b) Temporary Success.
- If you don’t restart, a continuous alert will appear.
- In case you receive error messages, contact the customer care.